Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Day in the Life of my Wife Led Marriage

Our WLM is tame in comparison to what I’ve read on many blogs.  I realize that not everything I read is real.  Even so, I believe there are many marriages where the wife leads with love, but also with strict authority.  J and I are very much in a partnership.  We talk about things, we make decisions together, and truly have a deep, intense love for each other.  Outside of the sexual aspects, our WLM is not discussed very often.  It has just become a part of our relationship and how we “do things”.  Yesterday was a good example.  Nothing extreme about it, but as I went to sleep last night it occurred to me that there were actually many things that were going on, without discussion, that showed her leadership and dominance in our relationship.  I drove the kids to school, as I now always do, allowing J to sleep a bit later.  Shortly after I arrived back home, I awoke J so she could get ready for work.  We still often prepare our own breakfast, though I always clean-up the mess.  I also make sure she has her vitamins.  If it’s cold, I often warm-up her car.  Our family schedules were chaotic yesterday, so we sort of “winged it” for dinner, but most nights it’s my job to get dinner together, clear the table, and load the dishwasher.  J has a demanding job, and often brings home work, so it’s not like she is usually lounging when I clean.  She is often on her laptop doing work.  Not that it would matter much, I think I would still be doing those chores for her.  Soon after dinner, I went grocery shopping and J settled down to relax for the evening.  I came home, unloaded the groceries and put everything away, as she relaxed.  It sort of struck me, that yes, she has accepted her new role as the dominant spouse.  No leather, no whips, but she is in charge.  She asked if I had everything under control (I did), and continued watching television as I took care of the groceries.  A bit later she had me fetch a few things for her as she decompressed from her work day.  
When it came time for bedtime, I asked her if she would like some “attention”. I’ve come to ask her if she “wants to play”, and if she does what she would like to do.  Maybe not very spontaneous sounding, but it keeps J in full control of what we do in the bedroom, and she doesn’t seem to mind.  J decided to keep me locked in the Steelheart.  I wasn’t disappointed as some of our most intense lovemaking sessions have happened when I’m locked.  We undressed as I began to feel her cock begin to stiffen inside the stainless steel.  It felt so wonderful to be under her control.  To know we would both be focused on her pleasure.  It was an amazing play session.  I was so full of passion for her.  I kissed her all over.  I love to worship her feet and toes, and was sure to give them some attention while I was on my knees.  I felt so submissive to her, so worshipful.  J looked so beautiful with her feminine power.  I felt her sexual energy and influence washing over me.  It was very powerful.  I was allowed to pleasure her with my tongue.  It was devine. She moaned a bit more than usual, at least I was experiencing it that way.  As I flicked my tongue along her slit she writhed, clearly enjoying my worship.  I used my fingers to increase her sensations, in both her pussy and gently around her ass.  As I felt her approaching orgasm, I was starting to feel like I might have a release of semen in my tube.  It seemed my prostate was pulsing, I was so incredibly aroused feeling her pleasure.  J’s orgasm was intense and lasted a bit longer then usual.  She was vocal as she came, moaning and telling me she was cumming.  I felt that sense of fulfillment I often feel after J has an especially satisfying orgasm.  We basked in her afterglow.  One of my favorite things is kissing her after she has cum.  Seeing that sated look on her face gives me such a peaceful feeling.  While I was still highly charged, I felt mentally fulfilled.  I suppose because I was...when J is in her afterglow, I am happy.  It’s a mental state beyond what my own orgasm can provide.  I’ll always want to cum, but my orgasm doesn’t provide the same reactions in my psyche that hers does.  It was a fantastic day and evening.  I asked J if I could shoot a few photos after, and she allowed it.  I have a foot fetish (I do have my kinks!), so I took one of her foot against my caged cock. 


I’m now at 5 days since my last orgasm.  I’ve been locked all week, except for some cleanings and a business related trip into a secure building (metal detectors), so outside of maybe 6 hours, I’ve been in the Steelheart all week.  And the new normal also seems to be sleeping locked 5-6 nights each week.  I have also been denied any physical teasing this week, which is fine as long as we have intimacy like last night :) Of course, I am eager for her to touch the cock, but I am a patient husband as of late.  The old saw, “be careful what you wish for”...I’m getting it, and not about to complain about it!  It’s her cock, and I accept her schedule for stimulating it.  It’s not like she keeps me waiting that long!

8 comments:

  1. LH, Beautiful post. You two function as a team but both understand who is in charge. I love that you are peers in so many ways, interacting, deciding, conversing,as a couple but always under the fact that she's in charge. Enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, great post. I know exactly what you mean about her orgasm making you feel good, I know it only too well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IH,

    Thanks. I think we're both getting more comfortable with the whole dynamic. Our WLM is working well, becoming a very seamless and wonderful transition to her being the dominant spouse. For the most part, I've stopped "topping from the bottom", and she's leading how she wants. I love how we're doing it our own way. Honestly, things have never been better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. RA,

    J is still trying to wrap her head around the concept that her orgasms are more fulfilling than my own! Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup! We've got them where they want us...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post and great pic, thanks for sharing. There is nothing more rewarding than being allowed to pleasure your wife and take your satisfaction from pleasing her. Even moreso if you are purposely left denied or in your case locked and denied.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a good picture. Thanks for sharing how giving her an orgasm is better than getting one yourself.

    FD

    ReplyDelete